Location: The Netherlands (Apeldoorn, Amsterdam) and Austria (Vienna)
Current students: 600+
Language of instruction: English
Accreditation: Nationally and internationally accredited
Web pages: www.wittenborg.eu
Phone: +31 (0)88 6672 688
Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences, founded in 1987, is one of the most international institutes of Higher Education in the Netherlands, with more than 80 nationalities represented by students & staff.
Wittenborg currently has three campuses located in The Netherlands (Apeldoorn and Amsterdam). In addition to the existing campuses, Wittenborg will open a new international campus in September 2017 in Vienna, Austria.
Wittenborg to Open Campus in Vienna in September 2017
In its first transnational move, Wittenborg will open a new study location in the heart of Vienna, the capital of Austria. In this endeavour it will partner with one of the oldest vocational schools in Austria, EWS (Europa-Wirtschaftsschulen Wien).
Wittenborg has expanded rapidly over the past 6 years – last year opening a second facility in the Dutch city of Apeldoorn as part of the Spoorstraat Higher Education Campus, as well as a location in the capital Amsterdam. Wittenborg has many education partners in Europe, most notably its main partner, the University of Brighton in the UK. The Wittenborg Vienna Campus will be its first international branch.
Bachelor and MBA students can start their studies in Austria or The Netherlands. Throughout their study, students can choose to study one or more semesters in either location – a semester abroad has never been easier!
Programmes at Wittenborg:
Wittenborg offers high quality bachelor’s, master’s degree and MBA programmes in business and management, focusing on the employability of graduates through our qualifications.
The internationally accredited degree programmes start 6 times a year, and are exclusively taught in English.
Wittenborg offers Bachelor’s degrees in International Business Administration programmes in different pathways:
- Economics & Management
- Entrepreneurship & Small Business (Double degree)
- Event Management
- Financial Services Management
- Hospitality Management (Double degree)
- Information Management
- International Tourism Management
- International Trade & Logistics
- Marketing & Communication
- Real Estate Management
- Sport Business Management
All these programmes can be successfully completed in 3 years (80 credits per year). Students will obtain a Dutch degree with the option to study at campuses in the Netherlands & Austria.
Wittenborg’s Master of Science programmes, taught in collaboration with the University of Brighton, starts one time per year in October and are taught in Apeldoorn. Two lecturers (one from the University of Brighton and one from Wittenborg ) teach each module. Students graduating from this programme will also receive a Master of Science degree from University of Brighton.
Wittenborg currently offers the following programmes:
- Master International Event Management
- Master International Tourism Management
- Master International Hospitality Management
- Master Sport Business Management
Finally, Wittenborg also offers MBA programmes aimed at providing graduates with the skills and competencies to fulfil management positions in the field of business administration, both in the public and private sector. MBA programmes start 6 times per year at the Apeldoorn and Vienna campus.
- MBA in General Management
- MBA in Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- MBA in Clean Technology Management
- MBA in Hospitality & Service Management
- MBA in Finance
- MBA in Education
- MBA in Health & Social Care
- MBA in Sport Business Management
- Study in The Netherlands – Study in Austria
- 80% international students from over 80 different countries
- 100% English speaking
- Nationally and internationally accredited
- Bachelor IBA programmes start 6 times per year
- Bachelor IBA programmes in 3 years
- Bachelor Hospitality Management – double degree
- Internships guaranteed
- Small classrooms & personal development programme
- Work after study possibility
Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences – Admissions Team
Laan van de Mensenrechten 500
7331 VZ, Apeldoorn