ESCP Europe Business School
Established in 1819, ESCP Europe is the oldest business school in the world. Its mission is to develop the next generation of transnational business leaders, preparing them to embrace the opportunities offered by cultural diversity. With its six urban campuses in Berlin, London, Madrid, Paris, Turin and Warsaw, ESCP Europe’s true European Identity enables the provision of a unique style of cross-cultural business education and a Global Perspective on international management issues. Through a combination of innovative pedagogy, cross-campus programmes and a research-active faculty, ESCP Europe is an essential contributor to the development of the transnational management culture so essential in today’s global business environment.
Our network of 120 partner universities extends the School’s reach from European to worldwide. Triplecrown accredited (EQUIS, AMBA, AACSB), ESCP Europe welcomes 4,600 students and 5,000 executives from 100 different nationalities every year, offering them a wide range of general management and specialised programmes (Bachelor, Master, MBA, PhD and Executive Education). The School’s 50,000-strong alumni network counts members from 150 nationalities. Together with its longstanding relationships with national and multinational companies, this network allows ESCP Europe to provide unique career opportunities on an international scale. The aspiration of ESCP Europe is the credo of Europe: to remain faithful to its humanistic values while at the same time anticipating the new ways of the world.
BSc in Management
A three-year degree programme of excellence in management for high profile students. The Bachelor of Sciences in Management is a well-balanced, cutting-edge undergraduate management programme that allows students to study in 3 different cities (London, Paris, Madrid, Berlin or Turin). The curriculum combines management science (such as finance, law and economics) with liberal arts (inc. sociology, history and psychology), languages, as well as personal skills seminars. Two internships and social project opportunities are also included in the programme. The BSc classes are highly international (28 nationalities for 114 students in the current cohort) and practical (case study approach). ESCP Europe aims at high-profile students who aspire to top international careers, keen to study and experience different cultures and languages, with the ability adapt to new or challenging situations.
WHAT DOES THE BSc OFFER?
3 years – 3 countries – 3 languages to:
• Be intellectually stimulated and acquire skills for a leading international career
• Get to know and understand a diversity of cultures, contexts and approaches
• Learn management through an interdisciplinary approach and broaden your horizons through liberal arts
• Obtain strong methodological training and develop your personal competencies
At the end of the programme, the student will receive the accredited Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Management, fully compliant with EU standards.
The BIM will allow students:
• To pursue their studies at Master level in the most renowned institutions.
• To enter the business world with 2 internship experiences and a knowledge of 3 languages.
The BSc aims at developing strong managerial skills in students, using a multicultural, interdisciplinary and practical approach.
Strengths of the pedagogical approach:
• Small-group pedagogy and high contact hours allowing for in-class interactivity and regular face-toface time with an international, high-profile faculty
• Multinational teamwork and development of intercultural skills highly appreciated by employers in an ever more globalised world
• Practical real-life cases and business simulations to prepare students for their first steps in the corporate world
• In-depth development of written competencies, and of presentation and rhetorical skills
• Collective projects to trigger student initiatives, developing creativity and entrepreneurial spirit
Internships and social projects facilitated by our links with the corporate and institutional world, providing our students with their first professional experiences
The admission test is a two-step process:
1) Profile review through an online application. NB: students need to have study 12 years before entering the BSc programme (therefore for some academic systems it might be necessary to do a foundation year before starting at ESCP Europe)
The application files includes:
• Academic records of the last 3 years
• Secondary school examination certificate(s)
• Personal statement in English
• One academic recommendation letter (we ask for the email contact of two teachers and we will contact them)
• English language test scores (TOEFL: 90, IELTS: 6.5, CAE)
• Supporting documents for additional spoken languages (i.e. test or exams showing proficiency in these languages) – NOT COMPULSORY
• Photocopy of ID/Passport
2) At the end of your online application your profile will be evaluated and if eligible you will be invited to take the test which includes an alpha-numeric-reasoning test and a personal interview. It is possible to sit the test via skype.
BIM Admission Coordinator, Torino Campus:
Cécile Marquet :
011 6705893 – 331 9652037